Balance Waterless Spray Bath Refill 5.5 Ounce
Ready for another bottle? Save your sprayer and we'll send you a refill. It's good for the planet, your wallet, and their fur! And now we have a pouch refill option where you can get three refills for the price of 2!
We believe what you put ON your pet is just as important as what you put IN them!
Awareness has been made on the importance of what we are feeding our pets. We are dedicated to spreading awareness on the importance of what we are putting on our pet's skin.
Our Balance blend is made for dogs only. This special blend is infused with apple cider vinegar.
Use this spray often to:
- Balance the PH of the skin
- Brighten the coat (*works great on white dogs)
- Remove tear stains and brown saliva (spray a damp cloth for the face)
- Oily, itchy flaking skin
- Relieve hot spots
- Freshen coat(s)
- Neutralize odors
- Reduce all-over-itch
- Clean paws, dingelberries/bum issues, tar, and dirt/sand from coat
- Clean ears
Apple Cider Vinegar is known to be:
- Antibacterial, antiseptic, & have antibiotic properties.
- Soothing to injuries, muscle soreness & arthritis (by breaking down calcium deposits found around joints).
- A prevention against the spread of yeast and fungus.
- Soothes injuries
- Soothes arthritis and joint pain by breaking down calcium deposits found around the joints.
We are also passionate about taking the stress out of pet parenting, while caring for the health of fur babies. All of our products have carefully researched and selected food grade ingredients. They do not interfere with flea and tick treatments.
We are proud to be handcrafted in the USA.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Neem Oil Extract, Apple Cider Vinegar, Lavender & Vanilla Therapeutic Essential Oils, Coco-Betaine
Directions: Spray your pet, massage in and leave on or wipe it off with a wet washcloth or hand towel. (Using a wet cloth to wipe off your pet will keep them smelling fresher longer and will dissipate the apple cider vinegar smell). Air dries Soft!
**Sediment at the bottom of the bottle is normal. This is because we do not use toxic solvents. So just shake the bottle well before use!!