PetPotion Chats With Founder Of Supa Coco
Through the journey of PetPotion, we've had the opportunity to get to know amazing pet products, services and just really cool pet pawrents.
In the beginning of this pandemic, and the only way to connect with people was on Zoom calls, we thought it would be fun to get to know our pet industry friends better and share their stories with you. We called the series Monday Meet Ups With PetPotion. We shared different stories every Monday for several weeks on social media.
In this first episode, we spoke with Judy Tran, Founder of Supa Coco, a coconut oil/salmon oil supplement for pets. She shares that she had a picky shiba inu that had skin issues. She tried everything to remedy his problems and eventually came up with this blend.
As you know, we are passionate about using coconut oil on the skin in our sprays. But what does it do for pets internally?
- Contains powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and anti fungal agents that prevent infection and disease
- Relieves arthritis
- Prevents and treats yeast and fungal infections, including thrush and candidiasis
- Prevents and treats viral infections, including herpes, measles, and the flu
- Helps balance the body’s metabolism and hormones
- Promotes normal thyroid function
- Helps prevent or control diabetes
- Rejuvenates the skin and protects against skin cancer, age spots, acne, and other blemishes
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Reduces allergic reactions
- Supplies fewer calories than other fats.
- Applied topically, its boosters say that coconut oil also does the following: Disinfects cuts
- Promotes wound healing
- Improves skin health and hair condition
Now, lets look at the benefits of salmon oil:
- Sharper brain functioning.
- Regulation and support of the immune system.
- Lower blood pressure and triglycerides.
- Prevention against a variety of cancers.
- Improved condition of the skin and coat.
- Reduced inflammation in joints.
- Fights heart disease.
- Supports weight loss when accompanied by a healthy diet and exercise.
The supplement is easy to use, just mix it in with their food. Our pets love it and we think yours will too!